028wb bar and chain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diskjockey

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
hi guys im new to posting here somewhat. got a question i wanna ask so i dont go to the hardware store 3 times to get the right bar and chain. i got a stihl 028 wb with a 18in bar and chain the bar shows alot of wear was gonna replace it with a new one and go with oregon chains since they are always available to me was wondering if anyone has replaced there bar and chain with one of them. if so whats the part number so i can match it up exact. thanks for any help u guys give me

hi guys im new to posting here somewhat. got a question i wanna ask so i dont go to the hardware store 3 times to get the right bar and chain. i got a stihl 028 wb with a 18in bar and chain the bar shows alot of wear was gonna replace it with a new one and go with oregon chains since they are always available to me was wondering if anyone has replaced there bar and chain with one of them. if so whats the part number so i can match it up exact. thanks for any help u guys give me

The 028 came stock with chain type .325 .063... The bar will follow suit... The link count for the Oregon will be the same as the Stihl chain. Oregon bars and chains are fine... Although I'm a Stihl chain fan...

Latest posts

Back