• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 034 SUPER WANTED

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrigT262

ArboristSite Lurker
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a clean 1 owner 034 SUPER out there? I bought mine brand new back in 1992 from Ron Jones pwr up in Tacoma, WA. Only had it for 1 year before it was stolen. Bought a 93 Husky 262XP to replace it and never looked back. I'd sure like to own another 034S...for sentimental reasons!! Thank you kindly.

I've got a Stihl 034 AV that I was just getting ready to list for sale. Mine is not a "Super" though. I can try to get some pictures if you are interested.

Send them to me please in a PM.

I will be selling my 034S when it is finished. Ran great need a go through. All of them 1125s leave ported and fresh. My builds moved towards so many mods the 034S in stock dress just doesn't make the grade and it's nice enough not to cut up like most of the 034 saws are. They are fast when built.

Latest posts

Back