• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

036 exhaust plate

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need the plate that goes behind the muffler on an 036. I'm sure many other model fit it. Need one ASAP to complete a saw.
Thanks
PM me
Both are part number 1125-141-3200... sorry for the junky pic. Slight difference on the upper RH corner, don't think it makes a difference though??
036mufflerplate.jpg

That I might need but, the plate I'm referring to is the .188 thick stand off that is the shape of the exhaust gasket.

Somebody gave me the part numbers before on SH but, I can not find them.

From his description, I remembered seeing a spacer in an 034/036 I tore apart a few months ago. The part number above came from the 034 manual.

There she is... #2. Think that's what he needs? There are quite a few variations within this series. I'm rebuilding an 036 out of 2 parts saws (1 036, 1 036Pro). I just found this part in my exhaust parts box... I don't think I'll need it for my rebuild since neither of the 2 parts saws had it.

I think this spacer came off an 034 I got over the summer....

Back