038 AV MAG II for sale or trade for 262xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbb

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Has all new A/V rubber mounts, new starter cord, new pawl and new starter handle. The bar was just reground (bought it from dozer dan reworked a couple of years back and have never cut with it) and seems to be in great shape it is stamped as 25" but the stihl shop said that is really a 24" as it has 84 drive links.

New stihl chain that has never seen wood.

This saw has over 140 psi compression. Starts, runs and oils fine.

I got this saw from a friend that has way too many saws. The fuel tank was broken. He said that it has very few hours since a new piston was installed.
I got a used tank from dozer dan and put it back together.

This is too much saw for my needs.

$275 shipped to the lower 48 or trade for a REALLY NICE 262xp Husky.

My ebay ID is loriano check out my solid feedback!

bbb

There is a Thompson 1600 on e-bay that I won the bid on some oregon chains Paid with paypal. He had no problem with me. He shipped chains to me They are here in box they were shipped in. why I never intend to use them.I e-mailed him why he had not given me positive feedback or if there were a reason why not.He reply that he did not give feedback until buyer posted feedback. I e-mail back would there be any reason why I would not post positive feedback was it so he could give negative if I did. He or I have not given feedback. I am puzzel if every thing is on the up and up or a man is on the square why wait with feedback
I am no implying this Thompson 1600 was the seller---That some one is useing the same name and numbers on EBAY

I don't leave feedback on ebay first because I want satisfied customers. Once the customer is satisfied we leave mutual feedback. I have had problems with buyers (scam artists) returning defective merchandise wanting a refund. It's easy on ebay to order an item and have a broken one sitting around the house, then demand a refund for a broken item. I have had those issues with buyers (scam artists), not saying Jack Russell is one of those type buyers (scam artists), but they are out on ebay. Most sellers don't leave feedback immediately until the buyer and seller mutually agree the transaction is good. Sorry if you don't like that, but it's my policy and it won't change.

Tom

Explaination

Tom
Thanks for explaining what your policy is and why. I have no problem with it. I thought some thing may have gone wrong on my part in conpleting paying for items won. I asked if there was a reason about posting positive feedback.That I paid with Paypal. You did not explain what your policy was and why. Your reply was you did not give feedback until buyer did. This made me wonder if this sale was on the up
an up--this is the first time a seller has told me that I had to give feedback first??? Just giving the way it came a cross to me.

Tom it sure helps when I know an undstand a seller business policy.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back