• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 038 full wrap

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S Tebo

S Tebo

ArboristSite Guru
I'll check at my local longtime Stihl(former McCulloch) dealer. He has a bunch of stuff in basement storage.

If anyone finds more than one (3/4 wrap) handle, I would also very much like to have one for my 038 MagII. If they are $60 then that would be even better yet :)

S Tebo

S Tebo

ArboristSite Guru
If oem originality isn't important may talk to someone at pro safety or baileys

Thanks for the suggestions. On several occasions, I have spoken to Erv (the owner of Pro Safety), both he and his products are great to work with. But you get what you pay for and they do cost a bit. It's a option if all else fails though. I would prefer a nice used OEM, but not beat up or dented up. The $60 was in jest because of the 044 handle for sale thread. I know that they are typically worth more than that, depending on condition of course. $75 or so shipped would not seem unreasonable to me for a minty one.

jughead500

jughead500

Sasquatch
bump!
$_35.JPG

$_35.JPG

Latest posts