041 Farmboss Starter Spring ?Washer?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Griffbm3

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Quick Question: Is there a small washer between the starter pulley part number 11170071014 on my 041 FB and the starter pawl spring part number 11171953500? I put in the new part when the plastic pawl gave way, and I cannnot seem to find the washer, or if there even was one, I don't remember eating it, but who to say I didn't? Any help would be great. Just joined, love reading the forums... -Jason

You had plastic in your 041? Because I just put new paws? in mine and they were metal. Maybe I'm not use the right term for the paws? I took the parts out of one of my old wizz homelites and put them in the pull starter and it works great. The ring on the flywheel is plastic. If anybody knows were I can get one mine is getting worn. But the parts in the inside were metal. I have the 041av Maybe that is the difference? :D Tony

If you look on the IPL, there are two types of rewind pawl systems... they changed over from metal to plastic in 1968.

Back