• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 044 Parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheWoodDr

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Flopped a tree on one of my 044s a while back and smashed it up pretty good. Decided to rebuild it for a spare so I'm looking for the following parts:

flywheel side crankcase, cylinder/piston (slant fin, 10mm), recoil cover, tank handle, top cover. Anyone think they can help me out? I'm located in Canada if it matters.

Thanks

I’ll look today, may have most of what you’re looking for. Does color match on top cover mater?

Dont want the top cover if its cracked on the mount like that, mine is pretty much in the same condition so I'll just use what I got.
Is the tank handle patched on the bottom?
Case and recoil look good.

Dont want the top cover if its cracked on the mount like that, mine is pretty much in the same condition so I'll just use what I got.
Is the tank handle patched on the bottom?
Case and recoil look good.
The tank is not patched, no leaks. I found more plastics, I’ll look through them. I’ll clean the cover and tank also, they were just pulled out of my 044 pile

The cylinder and piston look great but I don't think OEM are in my budget unfortunately, I'll have to find something else. Whats the cost of all the plastics: flywheel side crankcase, tank handle, recoil and top cover if you find one without a crack? Shipped to Canada (S0E 0Y0)? thanks

All the plastics? Do you need all three pieces? I’ve got them, do you have a compensating or non compensating carb?
I did find a top cover with no crack.

Yes, just to be clear, I need the flywheel side crankcase and for plastics I need the recoil cover, top cover, and tank handle. I have a non compensating carb.

Latest posts

Back