• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade 046 parts saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chevybob

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I have an 046 that was running when my brother had it but it had a cheap Chinese top end and a piece of the intake or exhaust port chipped off or something to that effect I don't remember. Either way bits guna need a jug and piston. The whole top of the saw is off but I'm pretty sure everything is there. I did however steal some hardware for my 066 and the coil will need a boot and I may or may not have a muffler. Other then that it was a complete running saw at one point. Flywheel side bearing feels loose. I was going to do a total overhaul on it but I'm sick of working on Stihls (I know I'm guna get **** for that lol) and I already have a 372. I would like to trade for a Husky project saw really open to anything but am most interested in a 357, 372 or 390. I'll get pictures later.

PM me some pictures or post them up on here, Iam very interested. I have a 372XP saw I would consider trading for your 046

Saw is dirty but I have all the parts for it minus the couple things I mentioned like spark plug boot, hardware and muffler. I might have a muffler though. The rest of the parts are in a box in my buddies garage. I also have a max flow kit that my brother ran very shortly and took it off. And I can include the "junk" cylinder is you want it. I think the cylinder can be saved but the piston is done.

image.jpg image.jpg

ymysyzaz.jpg
vu2yjyne.jpg
a5y2eza4.jpg

Needs brake band
Cylinder possible can be save
I have a used meteor and caber rings on the way from nmurph. And a orange clutch cover. I just got this saw on trade in a box. So whatever else is missing I am unaware of. The guy told me it was all there. Saw has had very little run time. Won't take much to get her going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw is dirty but I have all the parts for it minus the couple things I mentioned like spark plug boot, hardware and muffler. I might have a muffler though. The rest of the parts are in a box in my buddies garage. I also have a max flow kit that my brother ran very shortly and took it off. And I can include the "junk" cylinder is you want it. I think the cylinder can be saved but the piston is done.

View attachment 367269 View attachment 367268

What about the plastics?

PM inbound

Whats your email? I will send you some pictures of my 372XP, can you post pictures of the plastics? What exactly is missing?

Get back to me, does the saw have handlebars? Sprocket side cover? I'll send you pics of my 372.. I want to do this trade but I would like to see pictures of all the parts I would be getting. Thanks bud.

Get back to me, does the saw have handlebars? Sprocket side cover? I'll send you pics of my 372.. I want to do this trade but I would like to see pictures of all the parts I would be getting. Thanks bud.
Hope you did not make this deal, I have a few husqvarna project I would be willing to trade for. 372, 570?
Thanks

Checking with the OP to see if this one is gone -- never heard. Send me a PM. I have a few project saws
that can come that way. We can exchange pics through email after the PM. If it is not already been used for trade
fodder. Thanks !

I have a running 357xp with a hot start issue, I have not touched it since I shelved it. Prolly needs a metal clamp. I'm interested in a 046 for my cutting partner. PM me if you are interested.

Back