048 Air Filter Assembly

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Too Many Trees

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Looking for an 048av air filter assenmbly for a saw I bought recently. Checked all the dealers and some of the folks on Ebay. New or used
does not matter. Thanks!

I'd say to watch ebay. You can email the guy at "cheapstihlparts" on ebay, and ask him. He'll have stuff he doesn't post sometimes. You can also as Dean (klickitatsacket) at Washington Hot Saws. He's often got good parts that may not be listed, and he sees alot of saws. You should post a request in the equipment forum on this site. Alot of guys go through there looking to buy and sell.

Jeff

The Stihl 042/048 filters are a tad bit hard to find .You see,Stihl,with it's infinite wisdom,made filters for specific saws,thus little interchangability.I myself,found what I needed on e-bay,but it took a lot of looking.

Al Smith said:
The Stihl 042/048 filters are a tad bit hard to find .You see,Stihl,with it's infinite wisdom,made filters for specific saws,thus little interchangability.I myself,found what I needed on e-bay,but it took a lot of looking.

Hehehe... That's what we in the machine tool trade call "German OVERengineering" LOL :p

2strokejunkie said:
Hehehe... That's what we in the machine tool trade call "German OVERengineering" LOL :p
I work with the stuff dailey ,also,that's why I said that. It's all good quality machinery but the've never heard of Kiss[ Kept it simple,stupid] :)

Latest posts

Back