064 trade for an MS460

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bowtie

Gearhead
Reaction score
Would a solid 064 be a good trade for a nice MS460? Looking for opinions.

Im thinking about trading the 064 Lakeside built for a MS460 if someone had a nice one and wanted to.

Well, it'd be a fairly even trade I think, but you're not really gaining much.

Right Jacob, I understand that power and weight wise, but its what I plan to do with the 460.

I dont use the 064 much as the 044 and 372 are big enough. I want an 046 or 460 too, if I could find a really clean one. Or a rough one plus cash.

Well, there's a couple of members here that have nice 046s/460s and are looking for bigger saws. I got some interest in that last 395 I put in the trading post on trade deals, but I wasn't looking for modern saws. You might check them out. I'm always down for a nice 064, they're near the top of the heap as far as I'm concerned in the group of the best saws ever made.

Well, there's a couple of members here that have nice 046s/460s and are looking for bigger saws. I got some interest in that last 395 I put in the trading post on trade deals, but I wasn't looking for modern saws. You might check them out. I'm always down for a nice 064, they're near the top of the heap as far as I'm concerned in the group of the best saws ever made.

Did you sell that 395? I was looking for it there earlier and didnt see it.

Not a bad idea, not to hijack this thread but I recently got my 064 all redone and it is a tad big for New Hampshire wood.

Ever since I got my 064, I don't hardly use the 044 at all. 064 is just a blast to run. A great saw for sure

Latest posts

Back