064 Value?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't sell it doc. You got one of the 1st 064 [mid-late 1980s] Notice the streamlined gas, oil caps & filter housing knob. These 064s were at 14.1 lb ,not much heavier and bulky then the 046.Last of the best power/weight ratio Stihls.

I still got my 1986 064 but with a few mods. Finger ports and an 084 carb.

Willard:greenchainsaw:

Thank you for the info, i'd like to see pictures of yours. I sold my P62 and that wasn't easy, so a decision to sell this 064 may be very difficult, i know it would fetch good money but i like the saw. I have about $350 into it so far and have been thinking about buying a Meteor piston kit from DLA on fleabay for it as an extra along with the extra cylinder.

Thank you for the info, i'd like to see pictures of yours. I sold my P62 and that wasn't easy, so a decision to sell this 064 may be very difficult, i know it would fetch good money but i like the saw. I have about $350 into it so far and have been thinking about buying a Meteor piston kit from DLA on fleabay for it as an extra along with the extra cylinder.

My 064 looks no different then yours ,only difference is in the porting and carb.

Check your PM's

So what did you sell it for? Curious because there is a fellow with an 064 around here who's taking offers for his.

So what did you sell it for? Curious because there is a fellow with an 064 around here who's taking offers for his.

I never actually sold it "yet"! But i did order/buy a new OEM piston for it as i do have a spare cylinder. I also just picked up four bars for a good price (Stihl ) 16 inch. Whats the guy asking for his? I see one with a mill on trader forum for $650 usd no pic's though.

Good point, Doc. I bet you fetch a decent price for that 064. Good selling point throwing in a spare cylinder!:clap:

The anti just went up, Lol. I bought the OEM piston listed here in the trader forum and got a new 16 inch bar for it too. Once i get my MS017 topcover and the (039) engine for the MS 290 i'll put them all together and get pictures to post here.

Latest posts

Back