Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSW

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
The ignition I have is 1122 400 1311. It has three mount holes but only two line up in the case. Do any of the other coils supercede this number?

It seems like the 1300 coil should work, anybody confirm?

Dogleg coil for cases that don't have the extra mounting hole-

Pn 1122 140 1300

Will work with unlimited flywheel or dual key moved to appropriate spot.

F, those pics are gone. If you're referencing the universal 1300 coil (not the 1122 140 1300), then it'll depend on it fitting your case. What flywheel do you have?

I came across that thread when I was searching earlier.

Yeah I didn't see any pics.

Don't have the flywheel off, originally didn't realize it was going to be this.... interesting.

Assuming there's no other differences (I know) it's the bottom case in the pic. There isn't two mount holes next to each other.

Also, this flywheel and coil combo for sure work together. It's a running saw, perfect running saw. Two days of acting funny. Now no spark.

I have an 026 coil. Which is the first thing I tried. What I didn't realize, I believe it's the universal 1300.

So I should be looking at the 1122 140 1300.
80% positive. 75,80.

There are other options..... an 1128 046 coil can be used. Also there's an AM 640 coil out there now (haven't tried one yet).

If your case has only 3 holes then the universal coil may not easily work. I believe someone made a mounting bracket and it's holding up so far.

Did the 026 coil fit?

Tried a new plug and re-gapped coil, I'm assuming?
If still no spark then, yes, your original coil had issues with longevity according to reports.
Guys on here have extra coils... once we figure out for sure what ya need, a want ad should get some hits for ya.

Do you have the numbers on those two compatible coils?

My 460 coil definitely doesn't fit the case.

No, the 026 coil doesn't fit.

Yeah had already tried various other working plugs and the coil. Coil is definitely bad. Yeah according to the info in Dave's thread these don't last that long. Oh well.

K. The old 046 3-holed coil is 1128-1309. I have this coil running in 2 064s. Both are using the 1122 1201(a) flywheel. Yours may work since you already had an unlimited coil on it.

put an ad for these coils, see what ya get:
1122-140-1300 (dogleg)
1128-1309 (call it old 046 3-hole coil)

Ya should pull your flywheel to confirm #.

The other option is an AM dogleg.

Like most things aftermarket, Dandrikop (the Greek) has the AM coil on ebay. Northwoods had it, but I can't find it.
You're looking at $60ish. There is one review stating that it works, so that's encouraging.

Latest posts

Back