064AV stihl piston cyl kit

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stihlskin

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gday All, Is there a 'go to' place for an aftermarket piston / cylinder kit for the 064AV? Are they available. I dont seem to see any in my searches. i think this one is ok for the moment but would like to get one for a spare.

Gday All, Is there a 'go to' place for an aftermarket piston / cylinder kit for the 064AV? Are they available. I dont seem to see any in my searches. i think this one is ok for the moment but would like to get one for a spare.

I used this one on a customers that wanted a 066 but I had a 064 that needed a top end. He loves it and swears it is stronger than his bosses 660....

http://www.hlsproparts.com/Stihl-064-cylinder-kit-54mm-p/cp30064.htm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell, Im spoilt for choice, thanks a heap for looking this up. They look like quality kits too. I do search worldwide but I don't know why i didn't get to see these. Live too far away I guess. I see we got Amazon Australia version, its crap, we don't get all the good products from the U.S.site although they claim everything available.

I believe cross makes a big bore kit for it still.

Back