• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 066 cylinder, 044 cylinder and 3/4 wrap, and other stuff

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

computeruser

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Looking for:

1. A clean 066 cylinder. If you've got a super-clean piston to go with it, all the better.

2. Bucking spikes for the 630 Jonsered/272 Husqvarna platform. Extra points if you’ve got the bolts, too.

3. NOS or nearly so d009 3/8 .050 16” or 18” 3-rivet Oregon bar.

4. 3/4 wrap handlebar for 044

5. 044 non-decomp cylinder

What's up neighbor.
I have brand new husky labeled 20" Oregon bars and chains here.
I'll be thru there later today.

Thanks. Got 20" more than covered. Specifically aiming for the old 3-rivet-style Oregon in 16" or 18" d009. I bought a half-dozen of them NOS years ago, sold them, and now I wish I still had one.

Thanks. Got 20" more than covered. Specifically aiming for the old 3-rivet-style Oregon in 16" or 18" d009. I bought a half-dozen of them NOS years ago, sold them, and now I wish I still had one.
I've got the 20's more than covered too, I can do a pretty good deal on them with or without chains.

I have a total/tsumara thats labeled jonsered 16x.058. That one would look real nice on a clean old jred.

Back