066 Jug neede

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a9a1c1

Reaction score
066 Jug needed

Hey all, I ran into a bit of a problem with a new saw aquired off of ebay. About 2 months ago I got a decent shape 066 with no decom. Guy checked it out good, no scoring yada yada yada. I get it home and check my self and it looks good. But didnt run it. It was sitting before we just used it about 2 weeks ago. Ran a tank ful of gas though it and now I got weak comp and a scored piston. Anybody have a good used jug set so I can swap it. The dealer wants to rape me at 400 including labor. Thats almost as much as I paid for the saw. Funny saw ran perfectly though that tankful. Soooo much power and ate everything I let it. Thanks for help in advanced. Andrew

Last edited:
There is quite a demand for 066 jug and pistons. I am always in need of them as well are many others. I have several 066's that need them now. There used to be a seller on ebay that went by the name of "copper" something. He was from Germany and was selling new ones. I have not seen him lately.

Bill

Latest posts

Back