• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 066 Rear handle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muad

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
In need of a good rear handle assembly for a Stihl 066.

Doesn't have to be pretty, just needs to be free of any cracks and in good working order.

Thanks!

What you need that for :innocent:.

Cleaning up my good buddy's 066 that I borrow from time-to-time. Have been at his place this weekend and snagged it. He has another one I'm gonna snag and rebuild for him. These were used mostly on his Alaskan mill, but I got him a 36" Stihl B/C for the one that needs the handle, so I could use it on big stuff. Last guy he loaned it to broke the rear handle on the bottom, and didn't bother to offer to fix it. Pisses me off.

So, being he's always helping others out (including myself), I want to fix it for him.

Cleaning up my good buddy's 066 that I borrow from time-to-time. Have been at his place this weekend and snagged it. He has another one I'm gonna snag and rebuild for him. These were used mostly on his Alaskan mill, but I got him a 36" Stihl B/C for the one that needs the handle, so I could use it on big stuff. Last guy he loaned it to broke the rear handle on the bottom, and didn't bother to offer to fix it. Pisses me off.

So, being he's always helping others out (including myself), I want to fix it for him.
That's awesome, hope you find one.
I have a few other parts here for it, I think a muffler cover and maybe a filter cover.

I'm pretty sure I have a 064 tank assembly, which I think should be the same as a 066. I'll have to check if I still have it.

Latest posts

Back