066 red light value?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me personally I would make sure serial number is there and cylinder is original, looks from pic case is worn and cracked near dogs and I can't see serial number so tough to tell not in person part of handle black piece cracked, no chain brake, , only one dog, but some parts worth something, like dual port muffler if oem, I'd rather have a nice condition 064 for 500

For me personally I would make sure serial number is there and cylinder is original, looks from pic case is worn and cracked near dogs and I can't see serial number so tough to tell not in person part of handle black piece cracked, no chain brake, , only one dog, but some parts worth something, like dual port muffler if oem, I'd rather have a nice condition 064 for 500
Soooo….I drove a long ways to see if it was worth it. The entire tank/handle was destroyed, yes missing lots of parts, the case was cracked, looks like it was drug down the highway on the underside and clutch cover busted up. Wasn’t worth it for me….so I came home empty handed.

Soooo….I drove a long ways to see if it was worth it. The entire tank/handle was destroyed, yes missing lots of parts, the case was cracked, looks like it was drug down the highway on the underside and clutch cover busted up. Wasn’t worth it for me….so I came home empty handed.
That sux , I've been there done that, at least u know u didn't miss out and hopefully saw some new countryside and u didn't get hacked up by a crazy person!

That sux , I've been there done that, at least u know u didn't miss out and hopefully saw some new countryside and u didn't get hacked up by a crazy person!
😂 true! The guy was meeting me in a parking lot so I tell him what I’m driving. He says I’m in a Toyota truck with no windshield, sure enough!! I always bring back up with me and he had fun.

Attachments

• 9DA01A46-3ED9-4D0F-9611-FD8564EC4B3C.png
    9DA01A46-3ED9-4D0F-9611-FD8564EC4B3C.png
    11.8 MB · Views: 1

It was worth the drive, not to have bought it sight unseen.

😂 true! The guy was meeting me in a parking lot so I tell him what I’m driving. He says I’m in a Toyota truck with no windshield, sure enough!! I always bring back up with me and he had fun.

They got hillbillies in CA now that Clampetts are gone?

Latest posts

Back