075 - $300 - be quick

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This sucks !!
I just bought an old Homie 1130g today that's almost mint.
I would of rather had that............

Just bought another one(not the one in the ad), now to find its little brother. Great saws, have to love the carbs on them.

051, got the 075s and 076s covered just need a couple of 051s. I have got one on its way just need to pay for it and pick it up. I am waiting to see what else the seller digs up, at his suggestion. Trusted seller and a great resource, only down fall is the lack of big Mccullochs. I give him grief for having no Macs and he gives me grief for wanting one.

You know the 050 is little brother to the 075 and the 051 to the 076, so you need all four.

Have all but given up on finding an 050, let alone the 040 and 041G. They were not big sellers around here from what I have been told. So, with the "no saws through the mail" moratorium firmly in place the 051 will have to do, at least for me. Not that I mind having to search for the harder to find saws. The constant quest has introduced me to many unique, sometimes odd but usually very pleasant people.

Have all but given up on finding an 050, let alone the 040 and 041G. They were not big sellers around here from what I have been told. So, with the "no saws through the mail" moratorium firmly in place the 051 will have to do, at least for me. Not that I mind having to search for the harder to find saws. The constant quest has introduced me to many unique, sometimes odd but usually very pleasant people.
I might bring an 050 to the GTG.
Rob

Just so everyone knows I called this guy this morning and he informed me the price is no longer $300.00 the price has increased to $350 since he has had so much interest in the saw. He will not ship it and insisted he needs 350 cash in hand today. He states he got it from a pawn shop but dosen't know the actual mechanical condition or compression. To me I consider him a "tool" in my book, but you be the judge. I also asked for p[ictures emailed and he wouldn't but said he would send one via cellphone, it never arrived.:censored:

I just passed on one for half that. :cry: Actually I just gave the info to another member here who I knew was interested in one, hoping he gets/got it. :cheers:

Have all but given up on finding an 050, let alone the 040 and 041G. They were not big sellers around here from what I have been told................

You are correct the 041G is not all that easy to find. Here is a 041G I have.

Bill

cheapstihlparts has build one up from NOS parts.. very very nice...

I should inquire if I buy a plane ticket and fly to pick up the saw, if it still would count as a saw through the mail. After all when I go to Maine I mail my clothes so I do not have to carry anything around the airports. Loop holes, got to have them.

Latest posts

Back