084 for sale...needs parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BostonBull

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I just picked up an 084. it has been sitting for little while maybe a few years. it was hit by a tree and left at my dealers place. it needs a tank, muffler, handlebar, and chainbrake handle.

It has great compression. i havent had time to fire it up yet but the dealer said it rn the day it wa brought in but the guy heard the price of the new parts and left it behind.

I would love to trade for a 460/440 or make me an offer on it.

It comes with a 24" .063 B&C.

Husky no pics for at least a few days....you can take my word for it. My track record with saws on this site stands for itself.

I will guarantee this saw to be as advertised or will take the saw back and refund your money and I will pay shipping back to me!

Yes air filter cover has a small crack if I remember correctly. if not I may have a sparre laying around I will throw on for you.

The thumb oiler also made it.

I'm definitly interested in it and have a 046 laying here to trade but gotta put a brake handle on it before i could ship it...

Ill take your word on it. How can I contcact you via PM or e-mail? E-mail me if need be to finalize this.

Latest posts

Back