090 freaks, here's your chance

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

igetbisy

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
castella CA. beautiful, w/limited opportunity
I've managed to get myself into a little trouble, and have 7 days to raise $2000.00!!!!! So, out of shear desperation, I'm selling, (hopefully) some of the stuff that I have, that I would rather not have to sell. Among these treasures, is an alaskan mill, with an 090, gear reduction, and 40, or so inch bar. it is pretty much like new, been used a little, (you gotta be a real bad a$$ dude to put it to a lot of use) runs great, and will last.
make me an offer, but if you do, keep in mind that I'm in a position that puts you at the mercy of my honesty, because I have to have your money before the 30'th of this month, and it will have already been spent before you even receive the saw probably!!!
I'll go get the saw, and take pictures of it so I can post for you, before I accept your offer, and since you are willing to trust me, I suppose that it's only fair that I do the same, and I'll agree to ship on the same day you send money, or whatever you would like to arrange, all I need is money on the 30"th, and I am willing to take a chance with the people here.
Please be somewhat reasonable, but think of a price that would be hard to pass up.

sorry i haven't replied, nothing is working right, just one of those times, but i got 2 more weeks to come up with the money, but that doesn't change my offer, i haven't figured out how to attach all the pictures into one post, so they all get their own. hope they work.

Latest posts

Back