090 lightning Manuals

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tjwc1

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello all I am wondering if anyone has any 090 lightning manuals
such as Parts,Maintenance, owners
As I am looking to aquire some copies

Thanks TJ

Thanks Artie, But I am not to sure if those would work for me

Is there anyone out there that is willing to sell a copy of a Parts,Owners,sevice manuals

Thanks TJ

I guess I should have asked on my first post, are you looking for Lightning manuals or 090 manuals? They're two different saws. I have both parts and service manuals for the 090, but can only send copies by snail mail.

artie

Sorry I should have had my facts straight but I was under the impression 090 and lightning were the same. But since surfing this site and listening to the knowlegable, I indeed recognize the differances. I think.

I am actually looking for the Lightning manuals but it looks as thou the 090 parts manual will work for most stuff.

Thanks agian TJ

does anyone know how I can tell what cc my Lightning is with out pulling the jug off , can i tell by the ser# .

Any input would be apreciated

Thanks TJ

I believe I responded to your PM the other night. The best way is to pull the jug but a quick bore measurement through the exhaust port will work. It is possible you could research jug casting number but to me a couple bolts and a screw is easier.

Bill

Latest posts

Back