• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 1959 Stihl Contra or Lightning Manuals

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am looking for Stihl Lightning and/or Contra manuals from 1959. I'm willing to pay or trade for them. Stihl released Instruction Manuals and Spare Parts Lists in July, September, and November of 1959. I am most interested in a Lightning Instruction Manual from September of 1959, and any Contra booklets (in German) from any month in 1959.

Included are some photo examples. The first photo is an Instruction Manual from November of 1959 (I would very much like to find one from September of 1959). The second photo is Spare Parts Lists from September and November of 1959. The third and fourth photos are the back of a manual for example to show the dating (9.59 is September of 1959).

If you have any you are willing to sell or trade (for other manuals or parts) please PM me. Thank you.

Manuals1.jpgManuals2.jpgManuals3.jpgManuals4.jpg

Latest posts

Back