10-10 McCulloch carburetor

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randall Ward

Reaction score
I recently bought a Pro Mac 10-10s that had been sitting a long time. I took the carburetor off and of course it was nasty. It is a Walbro SDC 44A. I have been looking at kits on eBay. But I'm noticing I may be able to buy a new one in the $30 range. My question is does the number on this carburetor cross over to something else? Or do I have to find one that is a 44A? Also the model number on my saw is 600111C and the serial number 11-011906. Can anyone tell me what year this saw was made? I bought it because it looks like it's been used very little. Likely sitting in a building most of it's life. I've owned these in the past. Have even bought a couple new ones and they are excellent saws. Does anyone know where I can get an exploded view of the carburetor that's printable?

Just buy a rebuild kit for the one you took off the saw. K10-SDC is the the kit part number. Those carbs are easy to rebuild.

Latest posts

Back