• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 10" Table Saw.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Reaction score
I know this is an odd place to post this but heck who knows what is out there. I am looking for a good quality 10" table saw. I need a cabinet saw not a light open stand model. Those who use the tools on a regular basis understand the difference. A good table saw has zero vibration. If I cannot stand a nickel on edge and turn it off and on it is not what I am needing. I am not real set on brand but in all honesty there are really only two brands out there in that market. A Rockwell/Delta Unisaw or a Powermatic 66 (or other models). Jet for a short time had a decent one also. I had one of those. The older Oliver and Northfield are excellent saws but are just not what I am wanting at this point. They are actually overbuilt. I had a 16" Fay and Egan with a 4 wheel PM feeder but sold it. It simply did not fit my needs. I do not need a 50" fence and would prefer a 30-36" Biesmeyer or the Delta unifence although the unifence is a good fence also. I had a spare 50'' but was not using it and sold it. For a few years I had two identical Rockwell saws side by side. One with a 50" Biesmeyer and the other with a 50" unifence. I always went with the Biesmeyer. I would buy one with a round tube fence for now to get by. Some know my story the last 4 years and I am trying to work my way out of the hole I created. Right now all my good tools are in the shed. Without a good table saw there is no point getting them out. I have a lot of excess equipment but none to trade. Well actually I do have a 5HP Moak shaper that I will not be using. Let me know what you have.

Bill

Back