• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 16-18", .325g sm Stihl bar for a 261

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will say I’m very lucky in the dealership diversity in my own county. I’ve got em all within about 30 minutes of each other. Stihl, Husqvarna, Echo, Shindawa, Redmax and some more I’m sure. The Husky store is by far the friendliest and most helpful. The Stihl is an Ace Hardware, while their display is really nice I rarely go there for chainsaw stuff anymore, I’m in there all the time fir nuts and bolts though.
I have two Echo dealers close buy, ones an Ace the other is a feed supply. Both just so so.
The fellow selling the Shindawa, Redmax and other will quote scripture to you while he runs you off. I hate that place. My first clue should have been the old 026 for sale with a $450 price tag. “It’s got a new cylinder on it! Praise Jesus!” Pass.
Anyway, the internet remains the most dependable and (mostly) affordable option to me if I can afford to wait on it.
Saturday morning drivels over with….

Latest posts

Back