• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 25” light bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just pulled the trigger on buying a 500i. The only bar the dealer had in my size was a regular stihl rollomatic bar.
He can’t seem to order one.
Any ideas on a source for a light bar? 3/8 .050 84dL
Odd that the dealer can’t order one for you. Try another dealer?

I like my 24 Tsumura light on my 346, but I like my Cannon duralite on the 400c and 500i even better. They are stupid expensive but then they are nice. I also have a 20 inch cannon super on a 346 that is way better than the Tsumura 20 (super tiny roller tip)

I had one my 372 and thought it looked kinda gay, but for $100 shipped I can live with it.

Yeah, I like the price. Like that they're made in Japan and not China. But how can a chainsaw bar look gay? Did you catch the Tsumura trying to rub bar tips with another bar or something? odd comment

Yeah, I like the price. Like that they're made in Japan and not China. But how can a chainsaw bar look gay? Did you catch the Tsumura trying to rub bar tips with another bar or something? odd comment
I think he was talking the Stihl bar on a Husky, gay is not the right word but I don’t like the look of it, however the performance is still good, which is all that matters

Back