• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 162 Husqvarna

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am looking for a 162se Husqvarna or a 268xp Husqvarna.
I’ve got one that I just finished, id sell ya. New Bearings, new seals, new oiler x-ring, and new oiler o-ring.

I have another 268xp sitting on the bench waiting for a hyway 50mm pop-up, I usually always use oem parts but I’d like to see how differently these 2, 268xp’s run with different pistons.

Also have a 266xp, 272xp, 61 practica 181se with gillardoni thin-ring piston and cylinder that could all go. All units that are used when I sell them go through all services mentioned above, at the very least, and is standard practice.

I also accept trades/partial trade for even just parts, up to complete runners. Only type of payment accepted is PayPal, unless youre old school and don’t mess with the slick internet payment platforms. I take checks, and once I deposit/cash them I send invoice confirmation with tracking and careful packaging. I have an eBay store but prices are higher on eBay, well because then I have to pay eBay too, and then Uncle Sam. 6-12 month labor warranty on all used saws, I honor this personally. And most of the time I’ll pay for parts if I’m allowed to use farmertec parts. I do this full time and my shop building is right behind my house so turn around time is as fast as reasonably possible, based in North Carolina.

How much for these saws?
If that question was for me, I have different prices on each one. Some have very nice and clean cases and some look like they thrown a chain or 2. (but if you’ve worked saws before you should know getting nicks marks on cases is a hard thing not to do. I will not use any cases that have any metal missing/chipped) Any imperfection is photographed carefully and disclosed.

Yes, it is impossible to use one without something happening. Tell me about your 61.

I can show you better than tell you, case has seen better days on bottom side, and cracked practica cover. Pretty much a dead-saw salvage. Mahle 48mm top end replacement, crank seals, rebuilt oiler with oring/xring, oem bearings. Oem carb This would be my cheapest saw, because of the wear/tear but still a functioning saw. I’ve ran this one 1-2 hours already, it definitely runs well. Was actually going to keep this one and sell the other nicer (cosmetically) ones but if you’d like a 61, I Wouldn’t necessarily hate selling it.

Back