• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 192t CYLINDER

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodchip rookie

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I have a 192t that was used in a haunted house without a chain on it. (for obvious reasons) but why on earth you would use a $300 Stihl for that is beyond me. They could have used a $50 Poulan. Anyway, the clutch exploded and damaged the cylinder where the muffler bolts to the port. It doesn't make flat contact anymore so a gasket wont seal it. The saw still runs ok but dies occasionally, probably needs some tuning also. The piston is probably ok, so if I could get just a cylinder for cheap it might be worth fixing. The new cylinder kits I see online are a whole piston/ring/cylinder/extras kit that costs like $100. If I put another $100 on this saw I could sell it for $200 and just spend the extra $100 on a new 193t. Anybody have just the cylinder for the 192t?

I think I've got a parts 192. Let me check when I get home. It's a rear handle parts saw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Checked the saw still looks like it's correct I'll pull it apart tonight unless you want the whole parts saw. I've also got a '15 193 I'd sell or trade as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want a 12". I was going to buy a new 193 but the specs on Stihls site say its only available with a 14. The little 192 is fine. I just need to work out the kinks.

Back