1976 ford swb 4x4

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice truck! 73-79 fords are some of the best looking trucks ever built IMO. These truck were the original "built ford tough".

Have a 79 bronco. It's getting modified right now. Zf5 trans, 4 disc brake, hydro boost brake system, twin stick np205, aussie rear locker, 4.56 gears, 468 cI engine.

Nice ride you have

Looks better than mine

74 f350 dump no restoration just clean the old girl up a bit and replace the old rotten cab

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420821166662.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420821166662.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 26
  • uploadfromtaptalk1420821195425.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420821195425.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 28
Honestly the 4speed is like shifting a tractor. It ain't fast but granny low is nice in the woods. For playing I think a C6 would be more fun if you have some horsepower.

Beautiful truck!!!!!

The 76 split grill is bar none my favorite body style of all time.

I would love to have a 76 High Boy with a Cummins under the hood.

Beautiful truck. You are lucky to have such a nice, rust-free example.

Many years ago we had a '74 F250 with a plow. Not sure if it was a factory highboy or just mildly lifted, but it was a 360 4-speed, and was a great vehicle. We used it to do snow at the family business, a trucking company, where it cleaned up the parking lots, truck wells, and all that sort of stuff. It did years of good service for us until one night, rather than parking it inside the warehouse (where it would be warm and then snow would stick to the plow more, etc.) we left it outside. Big mistake - apparently someone else thought highly of it, also.

Latest posts

Back