1977 Chevrolet one ton dump w/oak Chip box for sale.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lumberjach

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Ok guys here it is. 1977 chevrolet dump with oak chip box. This truck isnt much to look at but in almost 2 years of work it hasn't failed me. This truck likes its oil and the engine is begining to get tired. I would say within a year it could use a rebuild. It still runs strong now. I have pulled nearly 10,000 lbs up some Tennessee mountains with it. Manual 4 speed including granny.

If you werent so far away I know someone who would buy that from you in a heartbeat just to have a second truck laying around. Like you said, isnt much to look at BUT if it can do the work its good vehicle in my book.

you honestly should have little problem getting $1000 for that truck.

My hydraulic pump went out on my truck. $400 to just replace that alone! The dump and flatbed alone are worth the $1000 I would guess.

I bought it for $1,000. I put the oak box on and replaced a belt. I only want $1,000 for it. Oh by the way the box is 6ft.

I want to post all my pictures but I dont know how to post more than one at a time. Can anyone help? I have them on a cd and I was using " manage attatchments".

lumberjach said:
I want to post all my pictures but I dont know how to post more than one at a time. Can anyone help? I have them on a cd and I was using " manage attatchments".

lj,
Just repeat the browse and upload steps till you have attached all the pics you want. I think there is a 5 pic limit per post.

Also, try reducing the size some on those pics. They're huge!

Thanks for the help. The rockers do have rust and I think bondo covers the rest haha. Like I said it isn't much to look at but it is an excellent work truck. I am headed out of town for the weekend if there are any serious inqueries please send a private message. Thanks Brandan Jach

Latest posts

Back