1995 ford f800 bucket truck for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bottlefed89

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have gotten myself into a new business venture, and no longer have the time to use, or the need for the bucket truck I bought in the spring. Let me start off by saying that this truck does not need anything, it is ready to be immediately put into service. I am only selling it because I am not using it, and I need to buy a semi, and cannot afford payments on both. I bought the truck in may from Sagon Trucks near atlanta Georgia. Several other people on the forum have bought trucks from them with good results.
The truck and aerial unit were both gone through by Sagon, and anything that needed fixing or replacing was done. All inspections are current, and the last time I used it, it passed a random DOT roadside inspection with flying colors. Truck has a 5.9 cummins, and a 6speed, and airbrakes. Has an altec aerial unit, 55' lift, and a 2500lb. jib/winch. Truck was painted when I bought it and looks sharp, if anyone is in the market, let m e know and I'll put up some pics.
thanks
greg
[email protected]

bottlefed89 said:
I have gotten myself into a new business venture, and no longer have the time to use, or the need for the bucket truck I bought in the spring. Let me start off by saying that this truck does not need anything, it is ready to be immediately put into service. I am only selling it because I am not using it, and I need to buy a semi, and cannot afford payments on both. I bought the truck in may from Sagon Trucks near atlanta Georgia. Several other people on the forum have bought trucks from them with good results.
The truck and aerial unit were both gone through by Sagon, and anything that needed fixing or replacing was done. All inspections are current, and the last time I used it, it passed a random DOT roadside inspection with flying colors. Truck has a 5.9 cummins, and a 6speed, and airbrakes. Has an altec aerial unit, 55' lift, and a 2500lb. jib/winch. Truck was painted when I bought it and looks sharp, if anyone is in the market, let m e know and I'll put up some pics.
thanks
greg
[email protected]
$$$???

Latest posts

Back