1st videos watch

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beer Gut

A Fine Pilsner
Reaction score
[video=youtube;Z0PfgnN_FZk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0PfgnN_FZk[/video]
[video=youtube_share;Kt9_xfpso3s]http://youtu.be/Kt9_xfpso3s[/video]

Hope they turned out

660 dual port, 8pin 25" bar RSC somewhat new chain.

044 dual port, cylinder lowered 20" bar RSC chain at half life

Would like feedback good bad or otherwise..

Had to call my Dad the wood was frozen Scotch pine and it was about all I could do to break it loose and get it up there.

Last edited:
now they run good,, the only thing i see that you should do is secure your logs for heavens sakes before you get seriously hurt

Nice pair of saws for sure....

saw horses seemed to be scared of them and were squirming...

and forearm tat matches the dogs.....

good stuff!

That wasn't the best was it thought it would be until the 1st up cut and the saw buck came off the ground. :msp_ohmy:

i have a big log that has just enough dip in it to keep a test log from rolling off,, then i strap it down with a ratchet strap,,,, i am not busting your chops a bit but it could have gotten ugly,,
on the other hand those stihls sounded real good

i have a big log that has just enough dip in it to keep a test log from rolling off,, then i strap it down with a ratchet strap,,,, i am not busting your chops a bit but it could have gotten ugly,,
on the other hand those stihls sounded real good

This was more for my 1st video posting so I would learn how to do it and for you guys to hear some of my saws. I wanted to see what yous thought of the tune. That buck setup sucked and wood was small I got some big stuff but can't lift it, soon I will try again either building some X frame bucks or pinching them in my splitter using the tractor to lift it. Wanna get my 880 on here also.

You can only Bullsh*t for so long and then you have to post something people can see, so it's a start.

Keep the info coming

Thanks

Nice vid there Beergut,they both sound fat to me,better that way than lean.
Find some bigger wood which will look better and give them a good run.
That GB Ti bar is an old model one which i think were are best ones.:msp_thumbsup:
Keep the vids coming we all like vids.:smile2:

Nice saws and videos. They sound good to this amateur ear.

Thanks hows yours coming last time I saw it was looking good. You are going to love that saw but you probably do already.:msp_thumbsup:

I have not gotten a chance to mess with it since the video I posted. I have a friend with a ranch and some more dead oaks that need to be cut down. I hope to give it a good work out in the next few weeks.

Next up on my list, is to learn how to sharpen a chain. The local shop will do it for $5 but it seems like something I should know how to do.

Latest posts

Back