• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 2 36" cannons

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big_Wood

westcoast dweller
Reaction score
36" .058 with .404 tips, D009 mount (large husky). I don't really need to sell these but I don't really need to keep them either so I list them now in case someone needs them. I like a 33" so if these sell I will just replace them with the 33. I bought a stack of them years ago and have a few still sitting around. Ultimate 394/395 setups. I had enough of an end of a roll to make up one chain. $140 shipped without chain and $170 shipped with chain. Chain new, bars new, but may have marks from sitting in a stack. More pics upon request to interested individuals.

052ab7c3f61bc08cc1ab71941b009c46.jpg

you see guys, clint already has it figured out :yes: so clint, i gotta ask; does that saw have the balls to sling an unbelievable amount of chips with that setup?
That's a 41" bar... I just picked that saw up a couple days ago, and haven't had a chance to cut with it yet. :( I need to find a big log.

That's a 41" bar... I just picked that saw up a couple days ago, and haven't had a chance to cut with it yet. :( I need to find a big log.

i got a 42" cannon i might sell too although, that is a size i do use every now and then. i don't own a 395 anymore so these bars are no longer needed really. my clapped out saws want nothing to do with running 36" .404 :(

36" .058 with .404 tips, D009 mount (large husky). I don't really need to sell these but I don't really need to keep them either so I list them now in case someone needs them. I like a 33" so if these sell I will just replace them with the 33. I bought a stack of them years ago and have a few still sitting around. Ultimate 394/395 setups. I had enough of an end of a roll to make up one chain. $140 shipped without chain and $170 shipped with chain. Chain new, bars new, but may have marks from sitting in a stack. More pics upon request to interested individuals.

052ab7c3f61bc08cc1ab71941b009c46.jpg

what brand chain is it?would you sell one bar/chain combo? please give details on the 42 inch bar

sorry man. the chain is going to another member with one of the bars. i only had enough off the end of a roll for 1. it is a full skip oregon JL or DL chisel something like that. i forget now as i tossed the box. it is an NOS chain that crosses over to something newer. oregon pretty much just changed the name of it. the 42" bar is used and i'm not sure i want to let it go as there are those times when it is needed. i'll think about it today as i am just getting ready to head out to the city for the day,

sorry man. the chain is going to another member with one of the bars. i only had enough off the end of a roll for 1. it is a full skip oregon JL or DL chisel something like that. i forget now as i tossed the box. it is an NOS chain that crosses over to something newer. oregon pretty much just changed the name of it. the 42" bar is used and i'm not sure i want to let it go as there are those times when it is needed. i'll think about it today as i am just getting ready to head out to the city for the day,
do you still have one of the bars(cannon 36" .058 .404) available for sale? if so,price? how many drive links?

1 bar available, price is in OP and I'm not even sure how to make it more clear, 104DL. No more chain available.

Latest posts

Back