2 cycle oil question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arborterra

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
What oil would be best to run in my modded work saws ? I have been using Blendsall at 50 to 1 because that's what I put in the dirt bike. It seems to be ok and the plug is a nice shade of brown. Does anyone have opinions or recomondations as to what would be best to run in my saws ?

What oil would be best to run in my modded work saws ? I have been using Blendsall at 50 to 1 because that's what I put in the dirt bike. It seems to be ok and the plug is a nice shade of brown. Does anyone have opinions or recomondations as to what would be best to run in my saws ?

sure, run any quality air cooled 2 stroke mixing oil at the proper mix rates and be happy.
for every member here who praises an certian oil, theres another dogging it. and both members saws run just fine.
-Ralph

Thanks for the reply Ralph. I work my saws hard and haven't had any problems but I don't here much about mix oil and just wondered what others might be using or recomend. There are so many that I dont really know much about. I trust the big brand names I just use what I put in the dirt bikes.
One of these days I will turn one into a chainsaw.

Blendzall is a good oil,
Just as it was stated any good quality air cooled 2 cycle engine oil will be just fine. I actually run blendzall as well in my work saws and I run Klotz in my race saws. Either oil would be fine in any saw but I like the smell of castor in my race saw with the alky. Gives it that nice funky smell and makes your eyes water :)

Voodoo

Latest posts

Back