• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 Free Clinton Saws in SE Mass

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cnice_37

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Freebies, these came to me in a package deal of saws. I just want them to go to a good home.

Pretty beefy, look complete. Never run, probably don't but some tinkering may be all that is needed. Not practical enough to take up space in my shed.

I'm located close to NB, Fall River, Taunton so if anyone wants to take a ride out for them, they're yours. Hit me with a PM.

Well I don't know if I could take them off your hands but I sure would like to know more about them. I grew up my whole life in maquoketa iowa. Clinton engines move to maquoketa in the 60s if I remember correctly and my grate grandma worked there (lost 2 fingers in a press there too) so as did others in my family. Would be an awsome shelf saw even if it was not repairable. Would you be willing to ship them?

Freebies, these came to me in a package deal of saws. I just want them to go to a good home.

Pretty beefy, look complete. Never run, probably don't but some tinkering may be all that is needed. Not practical enough to take up space in my shed.

I'm located close to NB, Fall River, Taunton so if anyone wants to take a ride out for them, they're yours. Hit me with a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back