• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 2 good complete builder Stihl TS400 demo saws and a complete parts donor saw with a broken case

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rynosawr

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Hey Team,

I am testing the water on selling these good rebuildable demo saws before fixing them myself.

I will snap some pics tomorrow when possible.

Here is what I will include:

1. Two very complete asssembled Stihl TS400 Demo saws, ready for a rebuild

2. One Brand new aftermarket piston and cylinder kit (Farmertec, but it is a very nice kit and nicer than any others I have seen for the TS400)

3. One complete disassembled Stihl TS400 demo saw that has lots of good parts, but the crankcase has an ear broken off of it. It comes with the housings, carb, etc., otherwise. The piston and cylinder are not included (parts rattled around and ruined the cylinder and piston.

I am only considering the sale of these saws because I need the room and the cash to fix some more pressing items.

Asking $250 + Shipping at cost. I estimate shipping will cost between $60-$90, depending on location. I see these sell for around $500 each fixed up, so that would be a pretty nice chunk of profit for someone who has the time and skills.

I am in Denver, for a shipping-from reference.

I may be interested in fixing the one that is still built up already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are two complete rebuildable ones included here, all for one low, low price!!

well, work has been so busy lately that I haven't had a spare moment to take pics of these..... or it has been raining and is too dark in my shed to get good pics....

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Pics!!!

I didn't take pics of the new in the box cylinder and piston yet, but they are also included.

Back