• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 2 Husqvarna saws both need work

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joel D'Angelo

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hi All, Here I have a husky 40 and a husky 340 both need help. I put a carb kit in the 40 and when I went to tune it the throttle cable broke. It also needs a gas cap as the one on it leaks. The 340 runs and has good compression but it needs the BC oil case repaired or replaced. This requires a total tear down or maybe you can grind the plastic down and epoxy in a patch. Hard to get a dremel in there or I already would have done it. The melt does not extend to the chain brake. See pics. It also needs a chain brake lever not related to the melting. The lever on it has worn plastic where it meshes with the cover. Both saws are complete and run good. $80 for both. 16" BC on both. I am in Manchester, CT 06040. Thanks...Joel 860-327-3999.

Attachments

• H340side.jpg
    H340side.jpg
    455.5 KB · Views: 71
  • husq40side.jpg
    husq40side.jpg
    456.4 KB · Views: 72
  • holehusq.jpg
    holehusq.jpg
    412.1 KB · Views: 64
Hi All, Here I have a husky 40 and a husky 340 both need help. I put a carb kit in the 40 and when I went to tune it the throttle cable broke. It also needs a gas cap as the one on it leaks. The 340 runs and has good compression but it needs the BC oil case repaired or replaced. This requires a total tear down or maybe you can grind the plastic down and epoxy in a patch. Hard to get a dremel in there or I already would have done it. The melt does not extend to the chain brake. See pics. It also needs a chain brake lever not related to the melting. The lever on it has worn plastic where it meshes with the cover. Both saws are complete and run good. $80 for both. 16" BC on both. I am in Manchester, CT 06040. Thanks...Joel 860-327-3999.[/

Latest posts

Back