2 idiots logging shirt ideas

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What style shirt would you like to see.

• Hoodie

Votes: 35 49.3%
  • Sweat shirt no hood

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Long sleeve

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • Long sleeve with pocket

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Short sleeve with pocket

Votes: 16 22.5%
  • Other please post your idea.

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Mechanic button up style

Votes: 23 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Zip up hoodies are the bestestestestest. The slide over the head always seems to result in about 4lbs of **** coming out of my pockets.... wallet, flashlight, phone, half a toolbox of tools, gloves, sunflower seeds, spoon and fork, water bottle, enough sawdust for a chicken coop, etc, etc. :laughing:

Zip em up pockets would be nice too. Maybe that would fix my washing machine always clogging the drain filter with sawdust problem.

Zip up hoodies are the bestestestestest. The slide over the head always seems to result in about 4lbs of **** coming out of my pockets.... wallet, flashlight, phone, half a toolbox of tools, gloves, sunflower seeds, spoon and fork, water bottle, enough sawdust for a chicken coop, etc, etc. :laughing:

Zip em up pockets would be nice too. Maybe that would fix my washing machine always clogging the drain filter with sawdust problem.
Here's a little info that may help: YOU DON'T HAVE TO TAKE YOUR PANTS OFF TO CHANGE YOUR SHIRT!! Try that next time. Should save you some trouble. [emoji51]

When i hear clothing referred to as "sharp" i think of shopping with my wife[emoji1]

because they play "sharp dressed man" as you walk through the store with your waist length beard?

OR

because your wife has cheekbones like Maria Schriver ?

OR

because it is like she is constantly stabbing your wallet?

I heard an older black man refer to another older well dressed gentleman at my church when I was a child as " now he, is both sharp and straight", this was pre my having any notion of what gay was, always stuck with me as well dressed and put together.
Dave
Tangents sponsored by the voices in my head and Farmertec

:innocent:
Here's a little info that may help: YOU DON'T HAVE TO TAKE YOUR PANTS OFF TO CHANGE YOUR SHIRT!! Try that next time. Should save you some trouble. [emoji51]

That was just mynhoodie, my pants usually have another 10 lbs of junk in the pockets.

On hoodies i've switched to military Anoraks,zippable chest pocket + kangaroo pouch.they're better than a lumber sexual murse and they keep you warm and fairly dry.still not enough room though.i really need to work on my sasquatch utility belt.

Back