2 Pomie tree slaying Videos

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i agree with earthmover. and I'm a climber. didn't look like a sensitive drop zone either. looked like the climber kept leaving too much holding wood and things were over-rotating.

Lots of dumb climbers around isn't there.

thanks ekka. i'm dumb now for stating my opinion. what I said has no merit to you? were you the rope-man or something and that's why you take offense? besides, he was climbing with a lot of slack in his line with the saw RUNNING, dangling from his saddle. No no?

Nice videos :clap:

As for the slack line, he's just a fast, efficient climber that climbs the way we're taught to in the UK.

thanks ekka. i'm dumb now for stating my opinion. what I said has no merit to you? were you the rope-man or something and that's why you take offense? besides, he was climbing with a lot of slack in his line with the saw RUNNING, dangling from his saddle. No no?

Kid, Just ignore his arrogant demeaning attitude. He suffers from low self esteem and paranoia and is an attention whore to boot.

If his vids contained any instructional value or if he could discuss differences in methods rationally I would find them worthwhile, but as they are I feel their nothing more than shameless self promotion.

Keep in mind that hes sensitive to this subject as it reminds him of how much time he spends on this when he should be spending time with his family.

Im sure he will flame me for this post, but atleast he will remain predictable and therefore harmless .........other than his ability to call names.

Sticks-n-Stones.:eek:

Just my .02c

Nice vid Ekka, as always. Climber looked like he was tied in twice almost always, wore his PPE and made good cuts. Roped what needed to be roped and dropped the rest. Very good climber. As for the rope man, looked to me like he too knew what he was doing and let everything run.

Good job!

Thanks for posting!

Beaver :clap:

Thanks Beaver

would you like to be on the video production crew when we show a take down by the 3 stooges above? Might not make a documentary but sure would make a comedy. :laugh:

Who do you think will climb?

Lets see, RBW, nah, he'd have a trail of dung running to the foreshore if he got more than 1' high.

How about Mud Mover, nah. he'd be busy relocating RBW's dung.

I know, the Kid, we'd just have tell fairy tales of Jack and the Bean Stalk and he believe it.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Latest posts

Back