20 Degrees outside & feels warm!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe you all won't have to travel after all! How many BTU's in a cat? Here kitty, kitty, kitty. How many cats in a rick?

Coldfront - - I know what you mean. My wife and I along with our four cockers are going to our cabin this afternoon hoping we'd be able to do some snowshoeing this weekend. Lots if snow this year! But if it's going to be as cold as they say, we may just stay inside next to a nice warm fire!

Stay warm!

Al :cheers:

attachment.php

Now that I like.

This last week has been above "average" temps...in the 20's during the day!

No kidding with the rest of you guys, almost no jacket time! Today, back to normal...probably close to -18F tonight with a wind. December was a cold one this year! Didn't get above 0 for almost 3 weeks, if it did, it was in the low single digits. Thank God for gorebull warming or we would all freeze to death! Sucks that we have gotten so much snow (never thought I would say that being a snowmobiler) that I can't get to the wood piles!

Got a bad case of CAD and FAD! Don't even want to mention that I don't have a wood burner yet! Trying to get ahead of the game for next year!

It's Cold!!

Well - got up a couple of hours ago and stoked up the fireplace with some red oak, made some coffee, and checked the temperature. . . Wow!
It's -11F here northwest of Antigo, WI and I supposed it will drop another couple of degrees before sunrise. I don't think we'll be doing any snowshoeing this morning anyway'
How's the temperature where you all live?

Al:cheers:

Its currently 13º out there and a comfortable 74° inside. I just put in 2 4" sticks of Hedge after an all night burn. Should stay like this most of the day in here, and out there.

At least the dogs will be warm while I am at work.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back