2002 Dodge Flatbed 4x4 Cummins

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the price for the Dodge? What gear ratio and is it limited slip? Also, what is the cab axle length?

updated posting.

I forgot the cab to axle but it has and will only take a 9' flatbed. Can be modified to take a dump bed as I have seen other 2002's set up with one. This truck has hauled 14K lbs w/o problems. We upgraded to a crew cab.

I don't have the exact specs on cab to axle (can measure) but it was not a bed pull off but rather a cab and chassis from the factory.

You could put a 8 foot dump box on it a 9 foot mason box is a tad too long for a swb truck.

A 4x4 with a 8 foot Mason dump would really be in demand for the landscapers that do snow plowing. Dodge cab and chassis that year are rarer then a Hens Tooth. If the truck is a true cab and chassis the frame width should be 34"s if its 37 then is a P/U with the bed removed.

If you wanted a lwb it wouldn't take much to stretch the frame by chopping it off behind the cab and inserting a section. A LWB cab and chassis Dodge is non existant so you can have a 84" ca.

I'am not a Dodge man you wouldn't catch me buying a Dodge but that truck looks pretty good. The deck from the pictures looks like its well built it wouldn't take much to put a scissor hoist under it to make it dump.

It's a true Cab and Chassis purchased brand new here in s. Texas. The bed is sturdy J&E manufacturing. I have 3 of those beds. One is over 7 years old and other than the paint chipping, it has held up like it was new. My new crew cab has the same bed but in an 8.5ft because I had to buy a dually pickup and pull the bed off. There were not any cab and chassis available in S. Texas before Christmas.

I need to sell the truck and you can't go wrong with balance of factory warranty and Cummins warranty.

I also have the '89 4x4 Chevy with all newer parts including engine, trans., 4.10 rear, AC, etc. New paint on cab and body. Same 9' bed, but ext. cab. truck. That truck is only $10,500 and it's stout.

Latest posts

Back