• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 2007 Husky 365 Special!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RiverLogger

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Here is a 07 365 Special. Completely rebuilt with new OEM bearings, new seals, new gaskets, carb rebuild and a new 48mm Meteor piston and ring in the original OEM 48mm cylinder. Also has a decent looking MM. Overall this saw is in pretty good condition. Pics should speak for themselves. 150PSI cold on my gauge with less than one tank through it. The only thing I can see that is an issue is the AM air filter. It is a really tight fit and the metal keeper is a ***** to get fit in there. Looking for $400 and I'll put $25 toward shipping.IMG_3395.JPG IMG_3396.JPG IMG_3397.JPG IMG_3398.JPG IMG_3399.JPG IMG_3400.JPG IMG_3402.JPG IMG_3403.JPG

:( why does no one live in canada... If you lived in the igloo country I|'d have sent you my info already

Bump. Buy with confidence. River Logger is an excellent guy to deal with. Everything he says is as it should be. I bought a husky 350 from him and it is awesome. Great packaging too.

Bump. Buy with confidence. River Logger is an excellent guy to deal with. Everything he says is as it should be. I bought a husky 350 from him and it is awesome. Great packaging too.

Why's someone's first post an accreditation? great looking saw, I'd be interested if I was local but am not. To anyone on here it seems :(

Thanks for the referral to westcoaster90 but I don't need a 365 atm, I'm more looking at a ms880 or 550xp. However I just bought my saw for this year. I like to browse the for sale in case I see a great deal and can type faster then someone else.

Is this the saw with the larger jug ? That is more like the 372?

Not sure what you mean? This is a 48mm top end. 372 is a 50mm top end. All other parts are identical on the 365/372.

You are thinking of the newer 365 X-torq. You are right in what you are asking but no. The older 365 special is 65cc vs the 372XP with 71cc. I love my 365XT. If i did not already have a shiny new 562XP to replace it i would be all over this!

The newer 365 X-torq saws have the identical same size P+C to the 372XP X-torq saws. There is an air restriction in the transfers to reduce power on the 365 XT to make it less saw than the 372xp XT.
On mine i ground down the air restriction plate/baffle in the transfers, re-tuned the saw and hey presto you have upgraded to a 372XP XT for no cost. Super bargain right there! :rock:

Thanks for the good words. Hopefully someone will enjoy this saw as much as you do yours!!!!

BTW- I believe when he bought the saw from me he was a brand new member and we only spoke through PM. That's why he only has this one post.

I agree with SMA. I bought a 365special from RiverLogger a few weeks ago. The price was good and it looked great. I have a couple of hard days working the saw and it has run strong. Transaction went fast and smooth. I can recommend the saw and the seller.

This saw will make someone very happy. I had a 365 Special for many years before my current 365XT and it was a great, reliable and strong cutting saw. If i had my head on straight i would buy this and sell my 562XP. My 365XT is getting pretty worn out now and i will be really sad when it goes. I think that these 365's and the 372XP family are just a much more robust saw.

All the best with the sale. :clap:

Back