• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 2009 Jonsered 2159 $325

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RiverLogger

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Here is a 2009 JRed 2159. Saw is completely stock with the exception of a nice muffler mod on a non-cat mufflerIMG_3540.JPG IMG_3541.JPG IMG_3542.JPG IMG_3543.JPG IMG_3544.JPG IMG_3545.JPG IMG_3546.JPG . This saw runs and operates as it should with zero mechanical issues. This saw has very little run time. I currently have the large double dogs on it because I like the way they keep the muffler further from the wood. Stock dog is available too. Currently set up with .325 rim and drum but will swap back to 3/8 if the buyer prefers. Just put a rebuild kit in the carb along with new fuel line and filter. Selling as PHO. Paypal as a gift or add 3% or Postal MO. Price is $325 plus shipping.

Sorry Brad, couldnt work it out with the big boss, have at her guys i cant swing it. Russ

Ive had 2 of these in the Husq 359 form. Both ported. both wearing modifed hda199 carbs. These saws can be made into bad little dudes. Not much bigger in the hands than a 346 in my opinion either. Consider it a 346 on steroids. Whoever buys this could near get it ported and carb upgrade for around what a new one cost..... if you can find one. Smokin deal here folks.

If I didn't have so many irons in the fire I'd be all over this.

The 2159/359 is just a hell of a firewod saw! And ported they are extremely impressive.

Like to have this baby funds won t allow right now just got 2 more 372 xps and with all the rain on east coast haven ttouch a tree with them yet

Brad and Randy have both stated they are one of the most impressive ported saws that they have ever built. They take very well to porting.

I believe the saw may be spoken for yet again. I'll update again either way. Guess I should have asked a little more for this baby, I've had seven offers in the last day and a half!!!!!

Thanks

Back