200t

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

climberjones

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Well been doing tree work for many years now and just bought my first ms200t today hope i like it been using 192s and echo 300s 330s etc ! Does feel a bit heavier well we see!!!;)

Great saw! I have two now and can sell off my not so beloved 192. I gave my 192 to a friend of mine who has been running 200's since they came out and he asked me if there was anything wrong with it. LOL What an anemic pos.

The MS200(t) is a great saw for sure, but the chronic carb issues when they get old, piss me off.

With 40 pages in the IPL dedicated to the carb alone, you know the engineers have no idea what the hell they are doing and keep "trying" stuff that doesn't work.

And please, spare me the carb tootle link................what an abortion that turned into.

Tony

Last edited:
The MS200(t) is a great saw for sure, but the chronic carb issues when they get old, piss me off.

With 40 pages in the IPL dedicated to the carb alone, you know the engineers have no idea what the hell they are doing and keep "trying" stuff that doesn't work.

And please, spare me the carb tootle link................what an abortion that turned into.

Tony

I'll summarize it for you. Block the accel pump with epoxy. It's a five minute job, is a permanent fix and does not change saw function at all. You didn't actually read that thread.... the solution is so easy for those willing to read for ten minutes to learn

I love that saw, just bought 4 new ones this year before they stop carrying them and replace them with the 201t...which I am not impressed with. Hard to get more power and better fuel efficiency at the same time.

Last edited:
Actually, I did read that thread. And it takes a lot longer than 10 minutes to go through. The Glue fix was also tried by others who posted, and it still did not work for them. But nice try on the insult, buddy.

Tony

Actually, I did read that thread. And it takes a lot longer than 10 minutes to go through. The Glue fix was also tried by others who posted, and it still did not work for them. But nice try on the insult, buddy.

Tony

http://www.arboristsite.com/chainsaw/145024-3.htm

its three pages and mostly pictures. ONE guy tried to epoxy using an alternate method (not following the proven method).

give me a link to what you are talking about.

Tony

:msp_confused:....

I've done it several times and the process was very easy and the results were consistently good.

http://www.arboristsite.com/chainsaw/145024-3.htm

its three pages and mostly pictures. ONE guy tried to epoxy using an alternate method (not following the proven method).

give me a link to what you are talking about.

Thanks for posting that thread, its an asset to Arboristsite....;)

Latest posts

Back