• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 2013 Husky 372xp Xtorq

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyle.kipple

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
This came to me from the original owner. I consider this mint condition. No chain rash under the cover. couple small chips in front under the muffler. The pictures speak for itself as I have not cleaned this at all other than brush away build up from the clutch cover and sprocket area. Will come with the original 20" bar/chain. Chain looks to be half life left and the bar is still very usable.

600.00 OBO shipped insured within the USA.
PM or text/call for more info or pictures...

1-740-542-1062

IMG_1858.JPG IMG_1859.JPG IMG_1860.JPG IMG_1861.JPG IMG_1862.JPG IMG_1864.JPG IMG_1865.JPG IMG_1866.JPG

an XT should have alot more then that. mine is at 175 and it's bone stoke with a base gasket and a tank on it lol. it's gonna have at least 190 soon :) with a piston like that the only 2 possibilities are a leaking decomp or shotty gauge. it certainly isn't the saw.

Back