• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl MS460

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyle.kipple

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Nothing fancy to look at, but runs and operates as it should. When I received this, the bottom of the case had 2 holes and the av support was almost worn threw. I had a complete bottom end for a 046 already assembled and in good condition I got from a member last year so I made the swap. The piston shows wear but no harm so nothing was changed in the top end. I did leave the base gasket off. I have not worked this saw other than letting idle for 10-15 mins and 3 cuts in soft 10" sticks I had laying around. Scuffed and bruised all over but a good solid work saw. Only major damage I would say is the metal guard under the tank is missing and the small hold in muffler cover (both pictured).

Asking 400.00 OBO
I will ask the buyer to pay shipping costs.
1-740-542-1062 call/text/pm for more info or pictures
IMG_1869.JPG IMG_1872.JPG IMG_1873.JPG IMG_1874.JPG IMG_1875.JPG IMG_1876.JPG IMG_1877.JPG IMG_1878.JPG IMG_1879.JPG

Latest posts

Back