• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 046, Stihl MS250, Husky 272XP, Husky 371/372XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael G

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
All these saws needed something here and there, please read the full description. I'll warranty any saw for a week, if you can find a way to destroy it in that time, you can return it. Sorry in advance for building frankensaws, please refrain from beating me up about it. These are your typical pawn shop worksaws, trade-ins, fixer-uppers. If you take issue with my pricing, please message me privately, I try to do my best.

Willing to trade locally towards Glocks or wrist watches. Local to Atlanta, GA.

Bars and chains as pictured may be included for $50 extra on the 20s, $30 extra on the 16.

*edit* 046 taken down for sale. OEM cylinder is eating pistons. Going to toss a Huztl kit in and throw it on fleabay.
$450 + S&H PHO: Stihl 046, Aftermarket coil, fresh Huztl piston in. Other than that, everything else is OEM in functional condition. Tunes fine. Rubber all in great shape. It's coming to you one turn out on the carb, tune it in.

$360 + S&H PHO Husky 371/372XP: Crank serial tag says 371XP, all covers say 372XP. All OEM Husky saw. Dirty, but solid. Runs great. Starts easy. Kill switch does not work, I believe it has something to do with poor contact in ignition coil, checked switch and all wired. Air filter will not screw in tight, because the intake manifold does not have the nut where it screws into.

$200 + S&H PHO: Great shape, running MS250, however, it has a Huztl engine. Otherwise a stihl saw. I will toss in the original engine, bearing went out, no idea what else it might need.

$280 + S&H PHO: 272XP, aftermarket recoil, aftermarket coil, I would be glad to include the original if you want to replace the spring. Dirty saw, sure. Runs excellently. Tillitson carb. Great shape internally.

If you would like compression readings, and piston pictures, feel free to privately message me. I'll likely add them in the meantime.

Pics: https://imgur.com/a/0sd0nMM
046: https://imgur.com/a/PubwbwA

J4a8su6.jpg

C6fmuZt.jpg

ZzQ5MFI.jpg

TQcY8Z7.jpg

Back