• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 2013 SP4012 44hp Kubota

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looking to sell my 2013 JP Carlton SP4012 stump grinder. It has the 44hp Kubota Diesel engine. Great machine and everything works as it should. The cutter wheel is worn and will come with a brand new Revolution HD wheel and teeth from New River Equipment uninstalled. Machine currently has 670 hours but will change as it's still in service. Asking $19,000 Call or text with any questions 615-406-0327image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpg

Got a new promotion at work and really don't have the time to devote to it now. Currently I'm only able to grind 3 Saturdays out of the month and that's if the weather is permitting. If my name is attached to it I want it to be done right or I rather not do it at all. As far as the grinder goes it is in great shape, everything works with no problems to the unit whatsoever. I really couldn't ask for a better grinder. It may be far for some but if anyone's is interested in it and you want to come take a look I've got a farm and can cut down some trees to let you try it out. Like I said the wheel is worn pretty good, has gotten into the teeth pockets some. I will order a new revolution HD wheel because I want everything to be right with something my name is attached too.

Latest posts

Back