• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 2014 372 XP XT with 20" tech lite, new chain power box

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A10egress

This place costs me money.
Reaction score
Bought this and well, life things have changed so I'd like to sell it. This does not mean Im desperate however, Im simply selling something that sits on the shelf most of the time to by a Kayak. Its a 2014 Husqvarna 372 XP x torq. 058 tech lite bar has some scratches but never used, the chain is new. Runs and oils as it should, nothing broken or missing, pics say its condition better than I can. Air cleaner cover does have a small tiny crack ( see pic) I was going to keep this to hop up, but like I said, hobbies are changing a little bit.

Asking $600 SHIPPED as pictured including the saw, Tech lite bar, new chain, power box the LOWER 48 states. Other areas I will ship to but additional shipping will be added but i wont profit off you... as we all know shipping isnt cheap anymore. Paypal users kindly add 3% to offset thier fees, check and money orders accepted but I will only ship once deposited and cleared. USPS ships next day after payment arrives, same as Paypal. I will sell PHO eventually but would prefer selling it all at once. Husq 001.JPG Husq 003.JPG Husq 004.JPG Husq 005.JPG Husq 006.JPG

Attachments

• Husq 007.JPG
    Husq 007.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 144
  • Husq 008.JPG
    Husq 008.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 145
  • Husq 009.JPG
    Husq 009.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 153
  • Husq 010.JPG
    Husq 010.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 131
thanks for the comments, i think its a great deal for someone wanting a low hour 372. Any questions welcome.. it fires usually on 3-5 pulls after sitting a month or so... cylinder looks great, was hard to try and picture..

What would it be shipped to 99645 without the saw box?

I was a 2w071 in the Air Force. Spent plenty of time working on 30mm for the A10s at Osan.

I'll work that out tomorrow when Im back in the garage... I was at Osan in 1995

Bit before me, I was there in 2003 and Kwang Ju in 2005. Was supposed to go to Kunsan in 2012 but Big Blue decided to make me disabled and showed me to the door.

I got your message. My apologies, it's not going to work out for me right now. My "rainy day" money just went out today to put a new idler wheel, bushings, track tensioner spring, and a few other bits and pieces on the feller buncher as well as a track sprocket and bolts on the delimber (sheared all the bolts off and broke the sprocket!).. roughly 1400lbs of parts.

We had hoped to be up and running on the Buncher for about $70 in seals, would have been nice.

Without these two machines we are not logging. (ie... that's bad! haha)

I believe your estimate was just we bit off Valley.
Yeah, it very much turned into a typical house roof fix...

The idea of "just a few new shingles" And then it's....... hmm, sheathing is pretty bad.... hmm, those rafters are pretty rotten too, hmm, the mice ate up all the insulation.... Before you know it that $50 fix is costing $10,000

Latest posts

Back