201t upgrade kit

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big t double

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
1145 007 1800/1802…tb 40.2013 anyone shelled out the bucks and tried one yet? seem kinda pricey for an upgrade that shoulda been on the saw in the first place….still cheaper to send them to blsnelling if he's still doing them.

Holy crap 50 bucks!! What's the exchange rate from Australian dollars to us? Even 119 is low from what I seen. Is this the first it's been posted here? Usually I'm slow on the come up

This is some kind of joke.... Right?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hahaha nope It's a legitimate kit

Would love to see how one stacks up against what I do for $50. Honestly, these kits should be free, considering how crappy they are stock.

I agree 100%...stihl should be sending these out to 201t owners in Easter baskets with chocolate bunnies

The Canadian price I saw from a discrete email from my stihl rep was 149.95. Still high after the cost of the saw. Saws after jan 1 already have the new parts installed.

Would someone care to do a comparison video of a '13 vs '14? And no, not reg coats style, but in wood.

I believe the early saws limit to around 13,600...supposedly the new coil allows it to spool to 14,000.

It is a legitimate kit. More interesting tidbits....

1) Listed as a "Service kit" in the 2014 price sheet
2) Listed as a "Repair kit" in mediaCAT
3) Where I'm looking it shows a retail price of $224.99!!
List is over $280 here.o_O

Latest posts

Back